Monday, February 3, 2014

A baby!!!

 BabyFruit Ticker

Turns out life never gets any slower or less busy.  I am a wife, soon to be mother, and nanny and who woulda guessed that I would be busy?!  :)  Anyways, sorry for the lack of posting more frequently.

Our little one is due August 4th and we are both so excited. Only 6 weeks until we find out if its a boy or girl. :)  Im really looking forward to feeling him/her move. I do have a bit of morning sickness, but its only once or twice a week and usually only in the mornings or late evenings. No real strong cravings yet (did have a craving for sweet potato fries and I was fine after I got them once).  I like fruits and veggies just about any time they are present. Meat is still not a favorite, but I eat it and can enjoy it - especially fish and chicken. My belly is getting bigger each week and I will soon be wearing only my larger or JJ's t shirts. I only have two pair of pants that fit and only elastic waisted skirts fit. I will probably have to go shopping soon for some dressier shits for church.  Exciting stuff!

 JJ and I are planning a trip to Maine so I can meet the rest of his family this summer. We are pretty excited for the opportunity to be able to go, but the car ride getting there isn't sounding like much fun to either of us..imagine that. :)  We will be able to spend almost 2 weeks with family and friends there and getting to tour the beautiful state of Maine.

Other than that, nothing else is really new. JJ works full time at PDI and I nanny full time. I also spend a lot of time clipping coupons and searching for the best deals at stores. I usually spend 3 mornings a week shopping for those great deals. I love it! I have already been able to score 4 packages of diapers and wipes, some baby shampoo and lotion, and a couple pacifiers for half the retail price..or less.


No comments:

Post a Comment